Things To Know Before Your Stay
Full payment will be required before your arrival to minimize contact.
- We do not refund for early departures or same day cancellation under any circumstances.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking of any smoking material will incur a cleaning fee of $250 and will be charged if you smoke in the room.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card on file for damages caused by you to items in the room including broken items or excessively soiled linens.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Sorry, we love pets as much as you do but we do not allow pets.
- Room rates are based upon two persons in the room. Extra person charge is $20 per night, 17 years and older. Cots are available for $20.00 per night. Children age 2 and under are free
Check in time is 3:00 PM and Check out time is 11:00 AM. ROOMS ARE GUARANTEED UNTIL 6 PM.
Please call if checking in after 6 PM to ensure that your room is held. We may add your email address to our email marketing program.
Credit card payments will incur a 3% Credit card processing fee, 4% if American Express, Sorry, no personal checks are accepted upon arrival. due to the increasing costs by our provider.
Bookings made by telephone or on our website will be charged a deposit equal to the first night rate plus tax and for The House will be charged 50% of the total amount of your reservation as a deposit. 1 day before your arrival, we will charge the full amount due to minimize contact, .
Long Term Stay Policy
Wells / Ogunquit – 28 Days Policy Apply.
Sea View Motel’s Updated Cancellation Policy.
Starting from May 14, 2021 through the full season our policy for cancellation remains the same as always.
- 10 Calendar Days before arrival (any time after you make reservation), there is a $50 cancel fee.
- Cancellations made less than 10 calendar days before arrival will forfeit the first night deposit.
- Cancellations made on the day of arrival will be charged for entire stay (including tax).
- Date changes are free of charge but the rate on the new dates may be higher or lower. Changes must be made 10 days before arrival only.
Our highest priority is your comfort and safety and please be assured that we are doing everything possible to meet your needs and to exceed your expectations.
In any case, a guest fails to show up for their reservation, they will be charged for the entire duration of their stay.We do not refund for early departures or same day cancellation under any circumstances.
The House’s 30 Days Cancellation Policy
- 30 Calendar Days before arrival and there is a $100 cancellations fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 calendar days before arrival will forfeit the first night (plus tax) deposit.
- Cancellations made on the day of arrival will be charged 100% of total stay (including tax).
We all thank you for your understanding as we all monitor this untenable time in our lives.
We wish you the best, please be safe and stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you in 2021.
Vinnie D, The Manager